- Making information accessible to readers, researchers or users, with features in the results page that help to define searches.
- In addition to search forms, we provide direct links to authors, pieces, topics, publishers, recommended works, statistics, etc., which give context to the website, allow users to access site contents, even when they are unfamiliar with them, and help them "browse" through it.
- Installation of an optional OAI-PMH repository in any of our applications, so that cataloguing data that do not require a second entry in the repository can be immediately harvested by Hispana, Europeana and other national and international aggregators.
- Constant innovation: our digital information management applications are constantly updated. They are quickly adapted to the strong trends that distinguish Europeana and the Linked Open Data initiative (see "What is LOD?)", promoted by the W3C and libraries, archives and museums.
- Automatic data enrichment. For instance, using the Subject Heading list in SKOS, linking them to external LOD sources.
This is all with the purpose of contributing to the preservation and dissemination of the cultural heritage maintained at memory institutions.