DIGIHUB. OAI-PMH Harverster
Download brochure (PDF)
What is DIGIHUB?
· An application that harvests metadata using OAI-PMH.
· It stores the resources supplied by multiple providers in a single repository, which allows these resources to be subsequently added to national and international projects such as Hispana or Europeana.
The latest version is DIGIHUB 5.0
Who is DIGIHUB aimed at?
- and Museums,
whether taken individually or as part of Networks, Consortia, Groups or Associations, which are interested in joint harvesting of their metadata through the internet.
· Ideal for national and thematic aggregators
Do you know that DIGIHUB...?
- … send the collected data through the OAI-PMH protocol?
- ... is Linked Open Data and allows to publish structured and enriched data by linking it with resources from different sources?
- ... is the software used, among others, by Hispana, the access portal to Spanish cultural heritage and Europeana aggregator of the Ministry of Culture and Sport.
- ... allows you to automatically enrich the collected records for later shipment to Europeana?
- ... allows the harvesting of multiple digital collections, regardless of their origin or documentary typology?
- ... allows us to gather digitization projects and offer a consultation system that helps avoid duplicities, prioritize the documentation to be digitized and be a point of access to all these digital resources?
- ... does it have an API for the development of applications or interfaces from the collected data, making it possible to present them on mobile devices?
DIGIHUB is a registered trademark of the Spanish company DIGIBÍS.